F, #9116, * 22 May 1911, + 12 Mar 1998
|Father||Ludolf Koch2,3 * 18 Aug 1878, + 9 May 1941|
|Mother||Cäcilia Mayer2,3 * 21 Jul 1880, + 10 Apr 1968|
Trude Koch was born on 22 May 1911 in Landstuhl, Germany.2,3,4 She married Frits Broekman, son of Marinus Johannes Broekman and Rosalia Voss, on 18 Mar 1939 at Amsterdam.3,4 She died on 12 Mar 1998 in Wageningen.5,4,6 She was cremated in the "Rijk van Nijmegen" Crematory in Beuningen.5 Her death notice appeared in the Het Gelders dagblad on 18 Mar 1998 and mentions her husband, children and grandchildren.5,6
Trude Koch, c. 1939
Her signature on the menu of the wedding dinner.
She worked c 1932 in the store owned bij Hermann and Anna Voss at Jülich.1
Trude Koch and Frits Broekman moved on 5 Jun 1939 to Hilversum from Amsterdam. On May 20, 1943 they moved back to Amsterdam, and on 10 Feb 1944 back again to Hilversum. The address is then Pr. Julianalaan 8.7
Frits and Trude survived the 2nd World War, thanks to the help of Hans Georg Calmeijer, a German lawyer, who, in the Netherlands, had to make the decisions about who was jewish and who was not. More information about Hans Georg Calmeijer from Yad-vashem (in English), Wikipedia (in German), and the town of Osnabruck (in German).
Trude Koch received a letter (from Buenos Aires, dated bt 1940 - 1941) from from Cäcilia Mayer. click here.8
C 1929. Trude (middle) and friends c. 1930.8
Name variants: Gertrud Auguste Koch (full name.)2,3,4
|Frits Broekman * 25 Nov 1909, + 6 Oct 2002|
- [S135] Broekman Family, Papers, oral communication. Personal Files.
- [S84] Birth Cert., Landstuhl : 1811 #75. Gertrud Auguste Koch, 22 May 1811.
- [S124] Trouwboekje/Marr. Book : Friedrich Wilhelm Broekman en Gertud Auguste Koch.
- [S92] Death Cert., Wageningen Overlijden: #200057. Gertrud Auguste Koch, 12 Mar 1998 (Uittreksel/Extract.)
- [S817] Geld. Dagblad, Death notice Trude Broekman-Koch, 18 Mar 1998.
- [S133] Death notice of Trude Broekman-Koch (Rouwkaart/Printed death notice). Death Announcement.
- [S70] BS: Hilversum dd 18 Jan 1946.
- [S135] Broekman Family, Papers. Personal Files.
- [S84] Birth Cert., Hilversum : Geboorten. Marinus Johan Broekman, 24 Oct 1944 (Uittreksel/Extract dd 10 Sep 1974.)
- [S124] Trouwboekje/Marr. Book : Marinus Johan Broekman en Afina Gast. Utrecht, 2 May 1967.
- [S2] BS. Hilversum Overlijden : 1947 #435. Levenloos kind Broekman, 30 May 1947.
- [S135] Broekman Family, Papers, Marriage announcement Alain Druet and Vike Broekman. Personal Files.